||[Jul. 25th, 2006|08:45 pm]
Heckkkk yeah! I am so almost done the Seaberry Shell!! All I need to do is finish a few more rows of the back, block both the front and the back pieces, stitch up the collar and then sew up! And then done! I guess it's a bit more work than I thought, but... most of the knitting is over! I'll definately have it done by the weekend, if not tomorrow or Thursday. I'm so infinitely excited. And then, in order of priority, here are my next tackles:|
1. Finish my orange lace scarf (with the yarn from my secret pal... thanks secret pal!!!!!)
2. Knitty's "Tubey" - I haven't yet decided whether I want to do this in the cheap yarn that I have (Red Heart Super Saver - eww, but really cheap), or buy some really nice worsted yarn.
3. Find a good quick sweater pattern. One that I can make pretty quick... and also doesn't suck. I need more good sweaters for the winter!!!
4. I would LOVE to do Jacket No.20 in Phildar's Printemps Catalogue... however, I don't know if that much stockinette stitch on that small a gauge will make me gouge my eyes out. My second choice is Jacket No.33, which is probably just as much stockinette, but less finishing (yay!).
5. Eventually, when all other things have been finished, start working again on that damn yellow sweater. I hate it. It's on 3.5 needles - make me die or what!! But I have all the damn yarn for it, so I have to finish at some point. But I don't feel so bad, because it's cheap yarn that I got on sale for 50%. Oh Patons Canadiana, how I couldn't resist a deal like that. And now I'm stuck with it!!!
6. Interweaved between all those projects (which don't actually seem so daunting now that I see it all out there), I have to start thinking about knitting up some of those collar pieces for my winter coat.
Alright, so this isn't all that bad!!